Talk

Advanced search

What are your 12/13/14 year old girls getting for Christmas - both under the tree and in their stockings?

(12 Posts)
Earlybird Sat 08-Nov-14 16:14:57

Would love to hear ideas so I can be inspired.

Hoping to get started shopping soon in order to avoid mid-December madness and crowds....

Takver Sat 08-Nov-14 16:38:32

So far - Tree presents:
Hoodie with District 9 3/4 logo, new headphones, Wreck this journal postcard book, maybe will also get a big beanbag

Stocking: 2 x books, Deathly hallows necklace, Hunger games pin, planning to get fluffy socks, maybe a nice pen

marialuisa Sat 08-Nov-14 18:02:55

Stocking: various books, including the Alexa Cheung one, nice gel pens, Jesus pen, invisible-bobbles, knickers, fake pearl studs, black opaque tights, bath bombs, sketch pad, large jar of Nutella and Nutella recipe book, expensive shampoo, conditioner and heat defence spray, cheap earphones

Tree: curlers, expensive make-up e.g. Mac eye shadow, scarf, Daisy perfume, Stackers jewellery box, OPI nail varnish, Tiffany necklace

tree stuff will not all be from us but I have to do the buying for grandparents etc. who send me the money and a gift tag! There won't be much under the tree from us as she's skiing in the US at Easter so that's partly a Christmas present from us. It's family tradition tha the stocking contains lots of random, practical stuff-hence the tights and shampoo

spottymoo Sat 08-Nov-14 18:06:12

Dd 12 3/4

Under the tree

iPad Air
Minion case
Bluetooth keyboard
Pink hoody ( Victoria secrets)
Pandora charm
iPhone case
Florelli across the body bag
Jack wills body sprays
Jack wills lip pens
Fault in our stars book
Wreck it journal
Skull head statue
Skull leggings
Bear hat with scarf built in.
Spotify membership
Sweets n chocolate
Hogwarts tshirt

Stocking

iPhone case
Jack wills socks
Flavoured lip balms
Skull scarf
Swim hat
Tangle teaser
Galaxy tube spread
Costa gift card
Minion ear rings
Jack wills tin

Quite a list now it's written down.

TerryDolittle Sat 08-Nov-14 18:18:32

Wow spottymoo what a lucky girl! smile
Have you bought it all yet or is it just a list you'll start working through soon?

nooka Sat 08-Nov-14 18:35:09

My 14 year old had a large combined birthday/Christmas present this year (Macbook) so will just get stocking bits and bobs, a couple of books, couple of anime related t-shirts, slippers , maybe some art stuff and other small things she might find amusing. Same for ds as he got a PC. He is a bit trickier - dd tends to love all gifts, but ds is into fewer things. Will have to check out some brony sites.

RJnomore Sat 08-Nov-14 18:56:41

Dd will be 15 two days after Xmas.

She's getting a new iPhone and a dock with a lightning adaptor; a multi Region DVD player and a pile of DVDs, some of them American import thus the DVD player, some clothes, iTunes vouchers, spotify vouchers, books, a hair dryer, toiletries makeup etc. and a costa coffee voucher. I always get new slippers pjs dressing gown etc too. I posted the stocking list on the stocking thread.

RJnomore Sat 08-Nov-14 18:58:13

Spotty how are you getting the spotify membership? The only way I could figure was to buy a years worth of gift vouchers?

spottymoo Sat 08-Nov-14 19:00:04

Gift voucher I got her a 3 month one and then if she uses it I'll get another for her birthday in March

RJnomore Sat 08-Nov-14 19:03:58

Ah so I'm on the right track then thank you.

ELR Sat 08-Nov-14 20:04:24

Xbox one to share with ds as well as a few games
Pointless blog book
Lush bella fruita gift set
Fair isle scarf and cream cable knit gloves (from my dad)
Bananagrams game
Remote controll car (from my mum)
Superdry makeup bag to use as a pencil case
Paper chase gift card (from inlaws)
Water wars game set (from my brother)
Mini storage draws for her desk

Stocking:
Nail polish
Face packs
Tub of Oreos
Tube of fruit pastilles
Photo snow globe
Starbucks gift voucher
Divine chocolates
New face cloth

Will prob be some other bits and pieces too as I just buy bits when I see them.

Earlybird Sun 09-Nov-14 13:16:29

Some good/interesting suggestions here - can't believe how far along most of you are already! I've got to get moving.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now