Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about Christmas trees and decorations

(4 Posts)
NespressoLatte Sat 08-Nov-14 14:42:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

poolomoomon Sat 08-Nov-14 15:10:11

Oh it looks so good with a random selection IMO. My mum used to do the 'has to match the room decor' thing with the fake tree growing up so it was just plain coloured baubles and nothing else. Soulless and boring. Our tree is a massive mismatch mix up of things we've collected over the years together. Various gingerbread men, gingerbread houses, nutcrackers, some vintage ones, mostly handmade felt ones and there's even a Cliff Richard one grin. We do have base ones if you like which are red and silver. Tree chocolates are a must! Not doing tinsel this year, having popcorn garlands and we always have silver beads and a red heart garland on there. I'm not painting the best picture here but IMO it looks FAB grin.

We buy ours to arrive somewhere around 30th November and it's just starting to get bare by new year so I'd imagine if you're wanting it to last till 6th January you'd have to buy anytime after 7th of December?

NespressoLatte Sat 08-Nov-14 15:30:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KnittedJimmyChoos Sat 08-Nov-14 15:44:19

I have to say we usually get ours from homebase get a normand fir and they last forever!! I once had one up till valentines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now