Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for a 10yr old boy please

(10 Posts)
Theselittlelightsofmine Sat 08-Nov-14 12:47:58

Really need some ideas....he is not really "into" anything which makes him hard to buy for confused

123Jump Sat 08-Nov-14 12:59:42

I have a ten year old boy too OP, and he has a few things he has shown me he would like.
He likes a brochure called Mulberry Bush. It is online, they have lots of nice things. He browses through that and picks things he likes the look of.
He likes the 3D jigsaws, he has Big Ben and the Globe one.
He has his eye on the Crystal Growing set, or Chemistry set.
Books.
Favourite football team top?
Robofish?

clr2014 Sat 08-Nov-14 13:59:49

cool trainers
heelys
ripstik
sports gear
lego?
minecraft
story cds - david walliams set
tablet / 3ds / xbox / games for these

Stillwishihadabs Sat 08-Nov-14 14:03:51

I have 10 yo ds he wants in no particular order;
New trainers (always)
Skate board and accesories
Books (David Walliams a bit young?)
The camp nou 3d model
An IPHONE (yeah right)
The match annual

Mollymoofer Sat 08-Nov-14 14:15:38

Trainers, clothes, xbox1 (he's the only person in the world without one), minecraft, CDs. I'm basically buying for a teenager this year. Oh yes, deodorant too and lynx shower gel.

IvyMay Sat 08-Nov-14 14:19:53

There's a craze on diablo at my 10 yr olds school at the moment and although a decent one is around £20 it's seems a "good" thing - my 10 yr old spend loads of time out in the garden practising tricks.

And a couple of bottles of cheap coke and a packet of mentoes always goes down (or up!) well too...

clr2014 Sat 08-Nov-14 14:52:49

We've been through the diablo phase - loved it. Def worth spending for the better diablo.

beatricequimby Sat 08-Nov-14 22:02:01

Lego, beano subscription, more lego- he thinks the age 16 plus stuff is cool, every book by Rick Riordan that he hasn't already got. Anything related to football or cycling. Some music.

mumslife Sat 08-Nov-14 22:06:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Theselittlelightsofmine Mon 10-Nov-14 10:53:37

Thank you all smile

Think I'm going with more Lego and minecraft stuff smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now