Talk

Advanced search

In search of the perfect minion.

(7 Posts)
margaritasbythesea Fri 07-Nov-14 13:18:52

I am hoping some kind person can help. DD has asked for only one present for her Christmas and birthday combined but I don't think it exists. Every time I try to suggest something else or something simialr she really isn't interested.

She wants a Stuart minion, plush around 25-30 cm tall. She has seen the Dave one and wants a Stuart version. The only Stuarts I can find are either vinyl or much bigger. I ordered a 40cm one, but frankly it is hideous and nowhere near as cute or funny as the Dave one we have seen together.

We live in rural West Wales so we have limited shops I can go in to actually look for one and before I have to disappoint her I'm hoping one of you has seen one.

DD will love you forever, even though she will think you are Santa Claus.

margaritasbythesea Fri 07-Nov-14 13:19:28

Sorry! It also has to talk or sing or whatever.

Squtternutbaush Fri 07-Nov-14 13:53:45

This?

nikki1978 Fri 07-Nov-14 14:00:17

We have a couple that we won in those claw machines at the amusements. Hard to say where you might find them though - ours was at a bowling alley.

nikki1978 Fri 07-Nov-14 14:00:43

Oh right sorry missed the talking bit!

MrsMcRuff Fri 07-Nov-14 14:06:14

A smaller version Here

margaritasbythesea Sat 08-Nov-14 08:52:59

Sorry. I wrote a post last night but seem not to have posted it. Thanks for your replies. The 40cm one fron smyths I thought was tge one but it is actually just hideous. The dave we have seen us great!

I thjnk the amazon one is vinyl, which she definitely doesnt want.

the search continues...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now