Talk

Advanced search

Mumzworld website?

(6 Posts)
Biggamehunter Thu 06-Nov-14 18:42:18

There's something I want to order and can only find it here...based in the Middle East.
I can pay through paypal - think it's ok?

PrettyPictures92 Thu 06-Nov-14 18:51:11

Check they deliver to wherever you are first

neeps1207 Thu 06-Nov-14 18:54:52

Are you based in the Middle East? I have used Mumzworld in the past and have found them to be very good, including their customer service, but this was delivery within the GCC so cannot comment about items being delivered back to UK. I'm sure they use DHL or FedEx deliveries, which are both very reliable.

Biggamehunter Thu 06-Nov-14 18:55:56

Yes they will - they put the cost in pounds and add in tax and shipping.

PrettyPictures92 Thu 06-Nov-14 19:30:18

Well their Web safety report was alright, not showing any scam like activity and didn't see any bad reviews so if you're ok with a possibly longer delivery time than ordering from whatever country you're in I wouldn't see a problem with ordering from them.

Always best to check the Web reviews and safety reports of any site or supplier that you order from though, there's a lot of scam websites. And if you can pay through PayPal then even better.

SandyFlipFlop Fri 07-Nov-14 09:56:10

We use them a lot for delivery here in the ME and they are good and very reliable. We had to return something once and the customer service was amazing for this part of the world!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now