Talk

Advanced search

Spirit of Christmas - London. Anyone gone/going?

(3 Posts)
BeGhoul Thu 06-Nov-14 13:48:49

I'm hoping to get all my shopping done at Spirit of Christmas, Olympia, on Friday afternoon.

Any good tips/bargains/great ideas there?

BeGhoul Thu 06-Nov-14 15:26:58

no one?

I am only going as I was given a pass & I live very close - went for the first time last year and it is a revelation. All the shops selling very different products to the High Street. Some really nice stuff, at OK prices. The hall is beautiful, and it's all really a very nice experience.

People arrive with suitcases on wheels and whizz around getting all their present shopping done in one day, stopping occasionally for coffee and champers. Clever!!

I don't do a lot of Xmas shopping, but this year I'm hoping to get most of it done here in an afternoon, after looking and learning last year.

peaz Thu 06-Nov-14 18:51:07

I'm not going this year but have been to past ones, and similar ones like ideal home at Christmas and Taste of christmas. The food area is great- lots of things to taste. The flavoured vodka stands are quite good!

It is quite pricey there so I go there for ideas and inspiration, and for a fun day out! I don't think I've ever bought a present there, although I have bought cheeses, vodka, marshmallows and sausages for the festive period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now