Talk

Advanced search

What coffee machine?

(9 Posts)
pebblepots Mon 03-Nov-14 22:38:08

So I'm thinking of getting a coffee machine for my dh (and me), what should I go for? Don't want to spend over £100. Any good deals about?

Thanks

Mrsfrumble Mon 03-Nov-14 22:53:56

We have a KMix one that we're very happy with. It gets used every day and it's small and stylish-looking. They're going for about £70 on Amazon at the moment.

christmashope Tue 04-Nov-14 08:23:51

Krupps one we have is really good

MsAspreyDiamonds Wed 05-Nov-14 05:38:34

What kind of coffee machine do you want? A one which uses coffee pods like Tassimo or Nespresso or ground coffee/beans like the KMix.

I much prefer the taste of fresh coffee rather than the prepacked pods so would go for a KMix.

MsAspreyDiamonds Wed 05-Nov-14 05:42:35

Machines like Tassimo make lattes & other fancy coffees whereas the KMix would make just regular coffee. It depends on what you like to drink & then go from there.

HotUKdeals have regular deals on Tassimo and Nespresso machines.

Redglitter Wed 05-Nov-14 05:51:19

I'd definitely recommend a Tassimo I wouldn't be without mine now

FairyPenguin Wed 05-Nov-14 06:00:38

We have a Nespresso, and so do quite a few friends and family.

TheSkiingGardener Wed 05-Nov-14 06:39:04

I've had most machines over the last 10 years and have now got a Nespresso which I adore! They have offers on them frequently around Christnas which give you credit to buy the pods when you buy a machine so check for those. Lovely variety of coffees and so easy.

pebblepots Wed 05-Nov-14 21:01:47

Thinking of going for the nespresso pixi, takes up less room in the kirchen and seems to get good reviews

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now