Talk

Advanced search

Present Ideas for 2.6yrs old girl?

(6 Posts)
Theonlyoneiknow Mon 03-Nov-14 15:18:51

Am stumped with present ideas for DD who will be 2.6yrs at Christmas. Her older DS seems to have all of the things already that she might like (apart from a dolly which nanna is getting her).

Any ideas? I am getting her a market stall as her main pressie with a till and play food (although not sure how DS will feel when he sees the size of her main present compared to his although in all fairness they will be playing with it jointly!

Thanks in advance
TOOIK

Cindereleanor Mon 03-Nov-14 15:27:07

Pushchair for the dolly? Can be cheap as chips up to stupidly expensive. Or other dolls accessories.

My dd (2.5 last christmas) still plays with some water colouring books she got (you fill up the pen).

Dressing up bits?

Other favourite pressie was her 'guitar' - actually a ukulele purchased online for £14 and much is now on the wish lists of two of her little friends who have played with it.

Assume you have (sodding) play doh already?

Good luck!

Skyland Mon 03-Nov-14 15:42:48

I have bought my 2 year old rosies world dolls house from Elc. Toot toot garage, toy dyson and various peppa pig sets. A Minnie Mouse phone and a talking sophia the first doll.

Theonlyoneiknow Wed 05-Nov-14 07:21:00

Thanks! Am sure she will just nick her brothers toys anyway but some good suggestions to work with!

blacktreaclecat Wed 05-Nov-14 08:01:26

DS will be 2.5 at Christmas
He's getting a balance bike and helmet, a ukelele, the play doh dentist set (to be like mummy!) and lots of books.
From grandparents lots of happyland, tractor toy, lots of books
I think he might get a micro scooter or vouchers towards from his v generous child free godparents.

Rugbylovingmum Wed 05-Nov-14 09:23:54

What does she play with just now. My DD2 (2.6) loves duplo, play doh, little figures of any kind and noisy books. DD1 didn't have duplo so DD2 got a Disney princess set and a set you make lollies and cakes with for her birthday - it was a huge hit and they play with it together which is a bonus. My mum bought her a Mickey Mouse plane with a little mickey and Donald, and a wow carriage with princess and fairy godmother - both are played with most days.

For Xmas I found a mickey playground (£4 in tesco) and a Minnie figure. She is also getting some peppa figures, a doctors set, new books for DD1s old leapfrog tag junior, new clothes for her doll, sticker books and her main present is a mini micro scooter.

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now