Talk

Advanced search

Please help me write a list!

(5 Posts)
speedbird17 Mon 03-Nov-14 13:26:48

DH wants a list for Christmas for me - we usually give each other a long(ish) list and we choose items from the list within a budget, so what we get is still a semi-surprise! I am really struggling this year... Our budget is £30 so items must be £30 or under and I usually list 20 items, so far I have just 2! Slippers from Joules and a Nails Inc polish...

What have you got on your list so I can steal your ideas get some inspiration?

Monroe Mon 03-Nov-14 13:44:17

Things that go on my list include

Naice bottle of wine
Chocolates
Diary / pen
Some kind of organiser / calendar (I like lists)
Perfume
Slippers
Mascara
purse or wallet
Jumper

Probably lots more! I like to get treaty things not necessities so things I possibly wouldn't buy for myself but that I'd be happy to receive as a gift.

speedbird17 Mon 03-Nov-14 13:53:42

Ooh some good ideas there! Thanks!

Monroe Mon 03-Nov-14 18:59:49

Recipes books are always welcome too or any books related to any interests you may have.
Or if you have a specific hobby that requires any kind of equipment.
And I love to get toiletries. When buying my own I always get the bog standard value stuff so it's nice to get something a bit more pampering smile

lucysmam Mon 03-Nov-14 23:05:40

I like to send my dp for a mooch in Primarni...spangly jewellery, slipper socks, £7 jeans, pj's and a dressing gown would all make me happy grin

I have specifically asked for a £25 stand mixer from Wilko this year though, not sure he was paying attention though hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now