Talk

Advanced search

Bought some niace biscuits from Lidl earlier....

(10 Posts)
wibblyjelly Sun 02-Nov-14 16:43:17

They are supposed to be for Christmas, but surely the sensible thing to do is try them before then, to make sure they taste good, right?grin

TheSpottedZebra Sun 02-Nov-14 16:45:07

God yes, imagine the shame if you'd put them on a nice plate and served them up to 'company' and they were substandard?

Get any mini stollen? You need to check those ^really thoroughly'.

TheWhispersOfTheGods Sun 02-Nov-14 16:45:44

Oh yeah, you have to. You can't risk making everyone sick at Christmas with bad biscuits can you?!

wibblyjelly Sun 02-Nov-14 16:47:34

I don't like stollen sad . They did have a chocolate panetone I may need to try out...

TheWhispersOfTheGods Sun 02-Nov-14 16:47:56

What biscuits are they?The gingerbread biscuits are the most dangerous, and need testing in the region of 3 bags in November generally (I've decided to fuck it and be fat!)

TheWhispersOfTheGods Sun 02-Nov-14 16:49:22

That panettone is bloody lovely. It's my dad's festive treat, he eats it for breakfast in December.

PureMorning Sun 02-Nov-14 16:50:04

Me and ds2 have just polished off a pack of Lebkuchen stars from sainsburys...we only bought them an hour ago.

In my defence ds2 is four so he couldnt remember what they tasted like so he needed to be sure he still liked them

wibblyjelly Sun 02-Nov-14 16:54:34

Its a box of mixed chocolate biscuits. Will probably crack them open sometime during the week now I have MN permissiongrin

TheSpottedZebra Sun 02-Nov-14 17:09:31

I didn't like stollen OP.
Then i checked just one...

TheSpottedZebra Sun 02-Nov-14 17:10:43

I slavered over the Lidl Xmas mag yesterday. And it and a recipe for eggy bread with panettone.
I think I need to check that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now