Talk

Advanced search

Sylvanian Families - which house?

(7 Posts)
ClaudetteWyms Sun 02-Nov-14 16:27:00

Hi DD is 6 nearly 7 and loves her SF ice cream van and caravan.

She saw an ad for Beechwood Hall the other day and has asked for that - would anyone recommend it or is there a better house I should be getting?

She liked the fact you could turn the lights on in the house - do any of the other houses have this feature? I quite like Maple Manor but am not sure if it has working lights?

Any help appreciated! I am soooo looking forward to playing with her on 25/12 already grin

misscph1973 Sun 02-Nov-14 16:34:59

My DD has a second hand Beechwood Hall. The lights didn't work so we bought new ones and a fireplace that lights up. She loves the lights and the fireplace. I don't know about the other houses, but definitely get a house with lights or buy them separately.

Do be aware that once she has the house, she will want lots of furniture ;)

TheEnchantedForest Sun 02-Nov-14 16:41:46

www.sylvanianstorekeepers.com/home-interiors-light-set

You can buy lights for any sf home here- from about £7.

The town house has lights already included.

Lonecatwithkitten Sun 02-Nov-14 16:45:58

We have Beechwood Hall DD got when she was 6 it is till popular and she will be 11 shortly though it is played with in a different way now more precise room layouts.

ClaudetteWyms Sun 02-Nov-14 16:47:57

Wow fantastic thank you, fireplace sounds great too!

So if she can have lights in any house - which house should I get? Too many to choose from!

We have a few bits of furniture already, but happy to get more...!

TheEnchantedForest Sun 02-Nov-14 19:14:16

Have a look at the amazon lightning deals for tomorrow morning start. They have loads of SF furniture, families on. No houses unfortunately though.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/ref=nav_cs_top_nav_gb27

ClaudetteWyms Mon 03-Nov-14 09:25:52

Not a house but I snapped up the seaside restaurant in that lightening deal, thank you so much TheEnchantedForest! I think she will love this as she loves all the tiny bits of food etc. And I can buy a light for it.

Will keep thinking about the houses, thank you all for the help flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now