Talk

Advanced search

Molton brown - anyone bought the baubles yet?

(9 Posts)
wrenster Sun 02-Nov-14 07:59:28

I want to make use of the 25% off this weekend and am tempted by the baubles for the kids teaching assistants. Has anyone ordered them yet? I can't really picture the size and don't want them to look tiny!
Would love to order the shower gels for me to ��

currieaddict Sun 02-Nov-14 08:04:43

They are not huge. I saw them in our local department store. I don't remember them being particularly branded to molton brown.

FriskyMare Sun 02-Nov-14 08:09:43

I have bought two, eucalyptus and templetree for DB and SIL as they are going skiing for the first time this Xmas. I had a £10 off voucher so for a fiver each they make a nice little gift.

fishfingersfortea Sun 02-Nov-14 08:11:16

They are slightly larger than the baubles we have on our tree but not the size of the large individual ones you can buy in department stores (or mamas & papas my 1st Christmas)
Molton brown branding on front of bauble.
I got the red ones as that is a Christmas fragrance.

FriskyMare Sun 02-Nov-14 08:12:49

Have just looked, they are 75ml each so not huge, and a lot if full price.

AriNi31 Sun 02-Nov-14 08:26:57

I got 1 and some of the hand cream for DS' s teacher. Got the gift box and the free sample too which looks nice altogether. I think they're okay!

MissRainbowBrite Sun 02-Nov-14 08:29:10

They were OK for a fiver each when the code was on a couple of weeks ago, they come in a nice little box but definitely wouldn't have been happy to pay £10 for one.

christmascazza Sun 02-Nov-14 08:35:27

I also got them with the £10 off so got two for £5 each. I'm debating whether they are actually worth even that to be honest as they are small - I think it would need something with it to be a decent gift.

Callofthewild Sun 02-Nov-14 12:16:55

Agree they are nice but definitely only worth £5 rather £10. I got 2 using the MB code a couple of weeks ago as presents for my DTD's keyworkers at nursery but think they will probably need something else with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now