Talk

Advanced search

Pressies for 5 little girls?

(13 Posts)
nailslikeknives Sat 01-Nov-14 18:28:44

We have 5 little girls in the family aged 5-12 years. For their birthdays this year, we gave them loom band related things.

We have 2 younger boys so hoping the mumsnet ear to the ground might come up with present ideas for whatever the latest craze is - or any other suitable ideas.
Budget is £10 per child.

Thanks for letting me pick the collective brain.

306235388 Sat 01-Nov-14 19:37:50

Busy books for the younger ones? Frozen especially popular.

this for any age

Onesies?

Vouchers for Claire's accessories?

MsAspreyDiamonds Sat 01-Nov-14 19:49:26

ELC have lots of toys/craft sets in the �10 range reduced to �5. There is a craft accessories kit in a plastic box reduced to �7.50 from �15.

Hobbycraft have a plasticine craft kit & lots of other kits reduced to �5.

nailslikeknives Sat 01-Nov-14 19:50:06

Great ideas, thank you. Love the look of that book.

nailslikeknives Sat 01-Nov-14 19:51:15

Will have a look at hobbycraft. I've never shopped there, love a new shop!

waithorse Sat 01-Nov-14 20:38:18

I'd say 5 is to old for Busy Book's in my opinion. Craft for the younger ones, stationery for the older one's ?

waithorse Sat 01-Nov-14 20:43:38

Vouchers for Claire's is a great idea. My dc would love that especially because mummy won't take them in, since she was once traumatized seeing a young child get her ears pierced, but if they had vouchers she would be forced to take them in

AtiaoftheJulii Sat 01-Nov-14 20:48:58

Something like www.artifolk.co.uk/paints/watercolour-paints/watercolour-sets/daler-rowney-aquafine-watercolour-mini-travel-tin-with-brush.htm ?

nailslikeknives Sat 01-Nov-14 23:00:26

Yes, I think I could use the vouchers idea every other year and they'd be happy as Larry!

BathshebaDarkstone Sat 01-Nov-14 23:04:49

Lego Friends? smile

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Mon 03-Nov-14 11:57:41

I would also say busy books -there as loads of different ones suitable for boys or girls grin

waithorse my dd is almost 6 and still loves the busy books, think it does depend on the child. she loves books and figures so perfect for her!! however if u gave her a Claire's voucher she wouldn't be too fussed as not into hair clips or make-up type bits!!

EmGee Mon 03-Nov-14 12:59:57

For the girls, try the Despeche range of colouring books/sticker books. My girls love these and they are lovely quality so make nice gifts. You can get them online at elc. We've had the little sticker books (2.75) and the glitter colouring books (5.50). Gorgeous stuff!

nailslikeknives Fri 07-Nov-14 09:09:27

Thanks everyone, great ideas that will last me a year or two for Xmas and birthdays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now