Talk

Advanced search

Presents for 10 year old boys

(10 Posts)
SpookyGoingsOnOnTheLandscape Fri 31-Oct-14 14:21:23

My DN is 10 just before Xmas, ideas for birthday and Xmas presents would be appreciated please. He's sports mad but doesn't need any sports related stuff as he tends to get it through the year when he needs it.
He doesn't like books but he does like nature documentaries and programmes about foreign countries.

Highway65 Fri 31-Oct-14 14:24:11

Watching this with interest. I'm in the same position!

The only items on the Amazon Wish List so far are the Football Brainbox thingy and a box for his Match Atax!!

When I ask him what he would like, all he wants is Sims 4 which I don't really want him to have.

SpookyGoingsOnOnTheLandscape Fri 31-Oct-14 14:48:20

I know he wants a kit for his football team but his parents have bought him that, otherwise I haven't got a clue - neither have his parents! Fat lot of good they are smile

LucilleBluth Fri 31-Oct-14 19:14:43

How about some personalised Match Attacks. DS is 10 and football mad.

www.toppsdirect.com/printme-48801.html?___store=gbp

fivefoottwowitheyesofblue Fri 31-Oct-14 19:36:24

How about a subscription to Match of the Day magazine?

My mum did this for DS 10th bday and it has been a huge hit - fairly sure it will be repeated for his 11th too!

NorbertDentressangle Fri 31-Oct-14 19:41:21

Does he have an ipod/mp3? If so how about some SkullCandy headphones?

A branded tshirt or hoodie? Converse/Adidas/Animal etc depending on what he's into

myotherusernameisbetter Fri 31-Oct-14 22:34:44

Some Bear Grylls DVDs?
A pogo stick
Tickets for a game or a stadium tour?

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Fri 31-Oct-14 23:29:36

A hoodie
wallet
xbox or similar game
google game card
lego
Books
dvd
subscription to magazine or similar
Football
Basket ball
trainers

Help needed here, too! My DS is 10!!

chicaguapa Sat 01-Nov-14 08:12:00

A Raspberry Pi computer? If he's sports mad though he might not be the type to sit for hours coding a program. He'll also need imagination for the projects.

DS(10) is also getting a keyboard (of the musical variety). But he's an indoor non-sporty type.

Amazon local deals has a subscription to National Geographic Kids for £9.

SpookyGoingsOnOnTheLandscape Sat 01-Nov-14 09:24:31

Thanks, we're going with the Match Attax cards for xmas as then I can use a picture of him in the new football kit.
I'll also look out for stadium tour tickets for the birthday present.
MN saves the day again smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now