Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a pre-teen/young teen fangirl? Help me choose!

(11 Posts)
Takver Wed 29-Oct-14 13:38:48

OK, so request here for HP / PJ / HG themed clothing - seems to me hoodie would be best, as a t-shirt is likely to be hidden by jumper til well after Christmas. So I need to pick . . .
this (only as t-shirt)
this as a hoodie (not such good graphics?)
this (boring?)
this (bit blokey?)
this (great, but from the States, so will I get charged ££s for customs?)
Any help welcome!

MrsBloodcurdlingScrEames Wed 29-Oct-14 13:40:09

Primark have lots of HP tee's in at the moment.

MrsBloodcurdlingScrEames Wed 29-Oct-14 13:40:49

I like the mix up of the 1st one.

Have you tried redbubble, great for fan girl tshirts!

Takver Wed 29-Oct-14 13:42:09

I love the first one, I know it would be 100% dd's thing, but can't find it as a hoodie. (Even on redbubble . . .) Wondering if I can somehow get the graphics & get one made!

Takver Wed 29-Oct-14 13:42:51

Don't have Primark near here, sadly! Otherwise could just send dd with a voucher grin

marne2 Wed 29-Oct-14 13:52:07

The primark HP t shirts are really good, dd has them, shame you don't have one near by, I like the first t shirt on your list,a Amazon have some cheap HP and HG bracelets.

marne2 Wed 29-Oct-14 13:53:41

Cafepress are quite good for hoodies and t shirts.

Takver Wed 29-Oct-14 16:50:51

Aha, have found the first District 9 3/4 on redbubble so can have it as a hoodie smile I think that or the Camp half-blood with unicorn (do they have unicorns though - Pegasus probably more accurate?)

mimiasovitch Wed 29-Oct-14 19:06:41

Red bubble does come from the US, but they do say that they will refund any customs charges if incurred (I think). It does impact on delivery time though. I say this as we waited weeks for DD1's birthday tshirts, thinking that they were coming from the UK. Plenty of time for Christmas I should imagine.

Takver Wed 29-Oct-14 19:42:30

Thanks mimi, that's helpful to know. I need to just make my mind up and order! Already have HP & HG jewellery for her stocking sorted smile

Takver Fri 31-Oct-14 15:30:14

Fabulous hoodie ordered, thanks all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now