Talk

Advanced search

Is there such a thing...

(14 Posts)
TheHouoooooondsBitch Wed 29-Oct-14 12:17:41

... As a Christmas tree that goers on the wall?
Our living room is very teeny and we now have a very naughty puppy, so a traditional tree is going to be more stress than it's worth.
I was thinking that something twiggy on the wall to hang baubles and the like on would be quite pretty and festive without the risk of pup trashing it, but I don't what it would be called to start trying to fond one or make one.
I'm hoping for a Poncer from that lovely thread to come and sort me out a bit! grin
thanks

TheHouoooooondsBitch Wed 29-Oct-14 12:18:27

Sorry about the typos... <tired>

Minorchristmascrisis Wed 29-Oct-14 12:20:13

www.xmasdirect.co.uk/artificial-christmas-trees/restricted-space-trees/halfhang-artificial-wall-mounted-christmas-tree

Minorchristmascrisis Wed 29-Oct-14 12:20:56

Or one of these
premiernetting.co.uk/catalog/true-christmas-tree-rectangular-wall-bracket-p-609.html?gclid=CPmgw9Ds0cECFVDKtAod8AEABQ

Thehedgehogsong Wed 29-Oct-14 12:24:47

A half tree goes on the wall, I love the idea of them!

CiderwithBuda Wed 29-Oct-14 12:31:37

Have you looked on Pinterest? There are lots of good ideas on there.

Umlauf Wed 29-Oct-14 12:36:53

Ikea is selling fabric with printed Christmas trees on, for a reaaaalllllyy easy peasy laid back approach..!

TheHouoooooondsBitch Wed 29-Oct-14 15:56:22

OOh, I kinda like the half tree....
I was thinking of something more twiggy and sparkly, but that could work! I could decorate half a plant pot to go over the bottom too.

BertieBotts Wed 29-Oct-14 16:03:38

If you want a twiggy thing, just go into your nearest wood, find a suitable large-ish branch, spray it with hair glitter and drape some baubles and that stringy not-tinsel stuff, and attach it to the wall using some string and picture hooks.

TheFantasticMrsFox Wed 29-Oct-14 16:44:59

I think it was Not On the High Street that had a wooden shelf tree thing <helpful>
Hang on, I'll check my emails smile

TheFantasticMrsFox Wed 29-Oct-14 16:48:47

Several different ones here:
www.notonthehighstreet.com/search?utf8=?&term=Rope+ladder+tree&search=find

Bit of a leap of faith not actually go for one like that but I am strangely keen on them smile

TheHouoooooondsBitch Thu 30-Oct-14 17:27:54

Thanks, DH doesn't like the NOTH ones hmm I think we'll get the half tree smile

Catanddogmake6 Tue 18-Nov-14 19:57:21

It's a bit late but another alternative would be a decal sticker tree on the wall. Afterwards they just peel off until next year. The one from Belle and Boo is probably a bit much but I love it anyway. I'm sure there are more tasteful others out there.
belleandboo.com/product.php?id_product=732

Mykittensaremyfriends Tue 18-Nov-14 20:05:50

Or something a little bit different...

www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_304075313973_-1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now