Talk

Advanced search

Space Hoppers

(8 Posts)
Earlytorise Wed 29-Oct-14 00:38:48

Would like to get them for ds 1 (4.6) and ds 2 (2.6) but which are easiest/safest to use, the ones with one central handle or the ones with the two horn type things to grip hold of?

Thanks

Earlytorise Wed 29-Oct-14 19:07:06

bump

bogiesaremyonlyfriend Wed 29-Oct-14 20:15:59

We have one of the animal shaped ones "happy hopperz" I think they are called- have a look on amazon. My dd's 2 and 4 love it. You can buy different sizes and I'd recommend the bigger size (not biggest size though, they do an adult one I think) for the older one as my dd is on the small side still.

attheendoftheday Wed 29-Oct-14 20:24:52

My dds are 20 months and 3.4. Both struggle with horns space hoppers, but get on well with a smaller than average one with a central handle.

Earlytorise Fri 21-Nov-14 20:27:37

Thank you both for your replies!

doNOTcallMEhun Fri 21-Nov-14 20:37:49

I really want to get a happy hopper for my daughter she's 4 but the size of a 6yr old. But it isn't clear on amazon which size is for what age range?

1luvgosling Sat 22-Nov-14 17:27:27

Happy hopperz are brilliant! My dd got one when she was 3 and it's still in use and in fab condition 2yrs on. One of best toys she's had. Hope that helps.

bogiesaremyonlyfriend Sat 22-Nov-14 21:04:26

My dd is 4 and the regular sized on is probably too small now, and she is titchy! I'd go for the bigger one. Do you have a local shop that may stock them to try?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now