Talk

Advanced search

Market Stall/Shop?

(10 Posts)
Theonlyoneiknow Thu 23-Oct-14 17:04:55

Hi,

Am looking for a wooden market stall / shop type thingybob. There look to be a few from (without paying silly £££) but they look quite small in height. Would like to get one for DS (aged 5) and his younger DD to play with.

Any recommendations?

Thanks so much flowers

LokiBear Thu 23-Oct-14 17:25:05

I've bought the wooden one from asda. £35 and it is lovely. DD is three and I think she will get a fair few years use out of it. I got it out of the box to check it over and DH moaned that is looked big (it is going in the dining room). I'm very pleased with it.

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 23-Oct-14 17:29:36

Thanks loki

NorksEnormous Thu 23-Oct-14 18:44:51

It's not wooden, but the ikea one is great for the price. It's only £10 and although it's cardboard it is very strong. DS is 4 but tall for his age and it's a good size for him.

CoffeeChocolateWine Thu 23-Oct-14 19:02:05

We bought this one from gltc last Christmas. It is fab and my DC (5 and 2) play with it loads. But it is a bit pricey...we splashed out on it!

However, I had their Christmas brochure through the door today and noticed that there's a couple of cheaper, smaller ones which look pretty good too...this one and this one

Theonlyoneiknow Sat 25-Oct-14 00:57:55

Thanks all, some food for thought (pardon the pun!)

ipswichwitch Sat 25-Oct-14 09:39:25

Tesco have the wooden carousel market stall for £30 - half price here

Cherrypippin Sat 25-Oct-14 12:42:29

We've just had a leaflet from Lidl and they are selling a really nice selection of wooden toys from the 9th Nov and they have a nice looking wooden market stall/shop for £39.99.

Theonlyoneiknow Sat 25-Oct-14 14:24:04

Thanks peeps, will check those out flowers

Theonlyoneiknow Thu 30-Oct-14 22:50:55

loki I can't seem to find the asda one online. Do you have a link? Thank you!

Also spotted the lidl one, looks nice too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now