Talk

Advanced search

Cot Bed Christmas Bedding

(17 Posts)
OlderMummy1 Mon 06-Oct-14 08:14:13

Does anyone know if you can get such a thing? I have a cot bed sized duvet for my 2 year old but can't find any cot bed sized Christmas bedding confused

missingwordsround Mon 06-Oct-14 09:55:36

Will be following with interest as I have looked and can't find any!

Sorry not to be any help.

TheImprobableGirl Mon 06-Oct-14 10:11:14

Do you know, I have a cot bed sized bed but I bought a single duvet for it (10.5 tog, about £13 half price in argos a while back) and it's made things so much easier! Dd loves that her characters are on the covers and all covers are a lot cheaper- isn't hugely oversized for the bed either!

Benguinsmummy Mon 06-Oct-14 10:50:32

I find the easiest thing to do (if crafty at all) is go and buy Christmassy material and make them yourself, I took apart an old cot bed duvet cover (thanks idea!) and went from there measurement wise smile

BertieBotts Mon 06-Oct-14 10:55:08

I've never heard of Christmas bedding. Seems a bit of a waste to me - it'll sit in a cupboard for most of the year! confused

SchroSawMargeryDaw Mon 06-Oct-14 11:06:19

Next usually sell them. smile

katienana Mon 06-Oct-14 11:35:43

I'm finding it hard enough to find cotbed sized normal bedding. Think I may just get a single duvet then!

nickdrakeslovechild Mon 06-Oct-14 13:13:29

H&M do them, just waiting for them to launch their Christmas range.....

Oldraver Mon 06-Oct-14 13:42:49

Katie why are you finding it heard to find cotbed sized bedding...even Aldi sell it

omama Mon 06-Oct-14 20:02:34

If you are handy with a sewing machine just get a normal sized duvet and alter it down to the right size. Its pretty easy to achieve & prob much cheaper.x

ShesAStar Mon 06-Oct-14 21:12:14

I'm thinking of just buying a christmasy throw or fleece to make the cot bed festive.

98percentchocolate Mon 06-Oct-14 21:17:21

H&M do them but be warned - I ordered on the day they came out last year and the delivery date was repeatedly changed. When they told me the stock wasn't coming until January I got a refund. Avoid like the plague!!

quirkycutekitch Tue 07-Oct-14 07:41:32

I'm considering getting DS a single quilt to go on his cot bed so he can have Christmas bedding grin (he'll need it in couple of years anyway won't he? smile)

Titsalinabumsquash Tue 07-Oct-14 07:44:31

H&M is where I got DS's from last year, it's red and has Santa and polar bears all over it smile

FernArable Tue 07-Oct-14 07:47:38

I just got a really nice fleece throw from Primark to put over the top of DS bedding. His duvet is so thin anyway at that time of year he needs the extra layer.

nicciknight Fri 07-Nov-14 08:00:33

childrens-rooms.co.uk have a few really lovely ones x x

Ownerofalittlechimp Sat 08-Nov-14 18:09:33

Asda have one, saw it today (can't find on website tho) it was lovely & can get matching fleece throw & cushion. I grabbed the fleece for ds as I put one on top of his quilt in dec as needs the extra layer. Good value @ £5 I think x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now