Talk

Advanced search

Whoopsy - need voucher gift ideas for forgotten relatives!

(6 Posts)
Moominsarehippos Fri 21-Dec-12 17:34:04

Don't ask how... Brother and niece (almost 60 and 30 respectively). Bro doesn't drink (likes his fancy coffee shop,coffees though) and niece is a label queen!

It will need to be sent via email to my other sis who can print them out and give them on the day as we aren't at home for Christmas this year.

Bad M'hippo, bad.

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Fri 21-Dec-12 17:38:30

Amazon?

EarnestDullard Fri 21-Dec-12 17:41:20

Starbucks voucher for brother (if that's what you meant by coffee shop), ASOS for neice?

notnagging Fri 21-Dec-12 17:42:33

You can send a virtual gift voucher with Amazon. Just enter their email address.

LIZS Fri 21-Dec-12 17:48:22

One for All - gives them plenty of choice as to how/where to spend and won't be valueless if any retailer goes under. Alternatively something like a Bluewater voucher with pick of the stores there.

Moominsarehippos Sat 22-Dec-12 09:59:52

I have one word, ladies (and gents) Groupon! Spa and sports massage (wont say which is which). A PDF was emailed to dear sis who is printing them off and popping them into emvelopes as I type. Phew!!!!

Not that niece has ever bought us (incl DS) anything or sent a thank you, but that's a thread for New Year I suspect.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: