Talk

Advanced search

Presents for 6/7 year old girls?

(9 Posts)
Notfootball Thu 20-Dec-12 15:49:50

Have forgotten to buy presents for my friend's daughters. Please tell me what girls of this age like, plan to spend about a tenner each. Thanks.

aaaaagh Thu 20-Dec-12 17:43:46

Anything Hello Kitty. Claire's Accessory vouchers (you can get them in Sainsbury's) and they work from age 6 to about 12! Happy Christmas.

EasyFromNowOn Thu 20-Dec-12 17:51:29

sparkly pens, shaped note books and post it notes, or boxes to put these sort of things in.

nancy75 Thu 20-Dec-12 17:53:15

Moshi monster stuff ( pencil case lunch box)

Notfootball Thu 20-Dec-12 17:55:31

That's great, thanks. Do they like onesies at this stage or is that the reserve of babies and teens?

aaaaagh Thu 20-Dec-12 18:02:54

I've got all my nieces and nephews onesies! Age 4, 6, 9 and 11! My kids are all wearing them ages 7 + 11. They seem to all love them. x

olivo Thu 20-Dec-12 20:31:53

My 6 yo would hate a onesie! I agree with Moshi monsters and nice stationery though! Sparkly gel pens have been requested in my house. She also likes nice hair things and board games, if that helps!

Bakingtins Thu 20-Dec-12 21:24:18

Craft kits - I got some nice ones to make jewellery.

ShrekTh3Halls Thu 20-Dec-12 21:39:09

my dd loves her onesies and bedsocks. also stationery, the smaller and more fiddly the better, preferably with sparkles. Or anything arty, or make your own jewellery, that sort of stuff. For her 7th birthday last week she got some lovely hair accessories and manicure kit from one friend, and a set of little stationery and notecards from another. otherwise I'd guess that anything involving accessories would be very welcome smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now