Advanced search

what is this christmassy sweet called?! Toblerone shaped...don't know what to google!

(3 Posts)
fizzypops Thu 20-Dec-12 10:33:05

Help! I have a recipe in a book for something Toblerone-shaped, it's made of chocolate and almonds I think, and you roll it in almonds and cut it in slices to eat.

I thought it was Terrone but that seems to just be a nougat sweet. I need to buy the ingredients today but can't find the recipe!

MyNameIsInigoMontoya Thu 20-Dec-12 10:39:00

There's something called Turron (with an accenty thing on the O, but don't know how to do that) which isn't chocolatey but I think mostly almonds and honey, is it that? Think it's Spanish?

gingerpinz Thu 20-Dec-12 12:16:43


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now