Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Christmas party games - ideas please

(7 Posts)
Servalan Sat 15-Dec-12 12:21:26

Got my church kids' Christmas party this week - I've said I'd contribute an activity on the day - but can't actually think of one! The venue is a bit "cosy" - not loads of room to run about. About 15 kids aged from toddlers to 10

Any ideas of good games to play at a Christmas party? Thanks

betterwhenthesunshines Sat 15-Dec-12 13:24:42

Musical 'corners' Each corner has an icon (snowman, Baby Jesus, stocking, turkey) as a big picture stuck up.

Music plays, kids dance, when music stops they all have to choose a corner and run to it. You have a hat with many strips of paper with the name of one corner on each one. Random adult pulls a 'corner' out of the hat and everyone in that corner is out. And repeat until eventually you have a winner. It works because its' not just one child out at a time.

nowwearefour Sat 15-Dec-12 17:37:17

squeak piggy squeak if you all konw each other quite well

wink murder?

Servalan Mon 17-Dec-12 12:33:48

Thanks for those smile

CountryBelle Mon 17-Dec-12 20:27:40

Santa's beard...

Divide chn into teams (any amount, depending on numbers)

Nominate one.person from each team to be santa

cover face of santa with shaving.foam (tesco.value) and sit santa on chair facing the rest of their team

each team gets a bowl of wotsits (tesco value!!) The team throw the wotsits at santas shaving foam "beard" for 1-2 mins

when time is up, count how many wotsits r on.each santas face.

CountryBelle Mon 17-Dec-12 20:28:22

Team with most wotsits stuck on wins!
Hilarious

sorry for typos and early posting - on phone!!

Servalan Tue 18-Dec-12 23:51:55

Crying with laughter here - thanks for that CountryBelle grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now