Talk

Advanced search

Replacement present for 6 yr old?

(9 Posts)
toomanydaisies Sat 15-Dec-12 09:38:36

I've got my niece a fur real puppy. Just found out that her Mum has also got one for her!

I've still got the receipt, so will change it. But what for? Help?! Please?!' smile

Oreocrumbs Sat 15-Dec-12 12:48:03

Hama beads sets - or similar?
Build a bear - does she have one, could you get some outfits?
Lego?

betterwhenthesunshines Sat 15-Dec-12 13:21:10

Accessories for 'puppy' - maybe a small basket? Lead? from pet shop. Or Build a Bear now also have a puppy range I think.

Roseformeplease Sat 15-Dec-12 13:25:49

Sorry, can't help much but read your title wrong and thought you were being given a six year old for Christmas and wanted to replace him/her. Rushed to the thread, expecting a call SS bunfight and lots of, "How dare you OP, it's a child FFS" comments.

Mine absolutely loved Junior Monopoly ad any board game requires adult involvement, this will be a silent rebuke for nicking your present idea!

toomanydaisies Sat 15-Dec-12 13:56:27

rose that's hilarious - thank you!

Thing is I know the puppy is exactly what she'd like. So maybe accessories are a good idea. Thank you all!

Papia Sat 15-Dec-12 14:08:43

My daughter (7 yo) asked for a Orbee Spa (did I spell it correctly) ? Argos sells them for around £30

lljkk Sat 15-Dec-12 14:09:39

My 6yo would love to have a set of 2 of those puppies. Twins and all.

sunnyday123 Sat 15-Dec-12 14:56:04

Into?

sunnyday123 Sat 15-Dec-12 14:56:33

Predictive text - should be inkoo in argos?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now