Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who knows about Skylanders? need some help for a present for ds

(7 Posts)
TheSerene Sat 08-Dec-12 18:18:57

I havent a clue what im ordering!
Have decided on skylanders and I think this is all my ds will need but can i check that this is fine he has no other skylander stuff but has access to dhs x box ? thanks

http://www.tesco.com/direct/skylanders-giants-booster-pack-xbox/577-5099.prd?skuId=577-5099

Haribojoe Sat 08-Dec-12 18:22:58

The giants booster pack won't be right fog you as it doesn't contain the portal of power (stand which figures go on) you need a starter pack which has the game, portal of power and some skylanders.

Giant skylanders work on the portal but you need a separate game and giant figures.

Hope that makes sense grin

TheSerene Sat 08-Dec-12 18:33:04

thank you will re look

which characters are worth getting as an extra ? and do i need a specific ones for the xbox ?

dishwashervodkaanddietirnbru Sat 08-Dec-12 19:02:51

he will need a starter set so he gets the portal of power e.g. skylander giants starter pack xbox. You get characters with the starter pack and can use the ones from the booster pack and single characters with it too.

dishwashervodkaanddietirnbru Sat 08-Dec-12 19:04:26

argos have it with £10 off but it may or not be in stock

SweetMingePie Sat 08-Dec-12 19:17:47

All the characters are interchangeable, so not console specific. They vary greatly in price, I've found amazon to be the cheapest for the triple packs and some of the singles.

Word of warning, your child will probably insist on getting every last bloody figure.

TheSerene Sat 08-Dec-12 19:36:44

brilliant thank you ordered x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now