Talk

Advanced search

I bought this christmas decoration and haven't the faintest idea what to do with it

(10 Posts)
newpencilcase Fri 07-Dec-12 20:43:33

here

Except mine is stars not hearts.

I just keep carrying it around the house looking puzzled.

SDTGisAChristmassyWolefGenius Fri 07-Dec-12 20:46:54

That is very pretty, newpencilcase - could you use blutack to put it up on a wall?

BOFingSanta Fri 07-Dec-12 20:48:38

How about swagging it from the mantelpiece, if you have one?

newpencilcase Fri 07-Dec-12 20:54:35

We haven't got a traditional mantlepiece that lends itself to swagging - and I've already done that.

Do you think blu-tacking it to a wall like a wreath?

Was thinking I could maybe entwine it with something but worry that as it's dark it will just get a bit overpowered.

newpencilcase Fri 07-Dec-12 20:55:06

I meant I've already decorated the mantlepiece - when I read that back it sounded all wrong blush

DewDr0p Fri 07-Dec-12 21:10:10

Shelf/bookcase? Door frame?

chocolateicecream Fri 07-Dec-12 21:15:09

Could you get some festive ribbon to hang it and turn it into Christmas wall art? That would look pretty.

TerraNotSoFirma Fri 07-Dec-12 21:22:45

Could you intertwine it with fairy lights and use it on a bannister or over a bookcase?

PeppermintonCandyCane Fri 07-Dec-12 21:24:42

Swag it somewhere - across a mirror or a window, or top of a door frame, dresser shelves...

LeBoob Fri 07-Dec-12 21:30:11

Zig zag it down a wall like a Xmas tree, with lights going in the opposite direction? Pinterest has a lot of 'flat' Christmas tree ideas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now