Talk

Advanced search

Right, what can I buy DM?

(4 Posts)
FredKiller Thu 06-Dec-12 11:45:06

Budget is £75 approx.

She doesn't really do smellies, make up, jewellery or clothes.

She likes books, but has a kindle now so just downloads stuff and finds it easier to read on that. She likes dogs but her house is a shittip of doggy themed tat and I am loathe to buy her more. She likes gardening but is very good at it and already has every garden related gadget she could want.

I am stumped. Any ideas? Was thinking tickets for something but not sure what is get for just £75.

Anja1LikesChristmas Thu 06-Dec-12 11:53:04

Ahem - we gave up on expensive gifts a long time ago. Mine is getting a set of 3 home made chutneys, and a fabric shopping bag decorated by the kids.

For that budget get a nice 'experience' - pampering session at a spa (manicure for those gardeners hands?). Is she into shows / music / theatre? Find a performance and make it into an evening out with a voucher for a nice dinner thrown in? You don't say if it would be possible to have a paired gift with DF - then a night out in a nice restaurant (they might not have chose but which I knew they'd enjoy) went down well with my PIL...

FredKiller Thu 06-Dec-12 12:45:09

Brainwave - tickets to chelsea flower show. Done!

Now I just need to order a dog calendar off amazon!

Anja1LikesChristmas Thu 06-Dec-12 13:10:22

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now