Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please Send Round Robins

(3 Posts)
Kendodd Wed 05-Dec-12 22:09:44

I love them!

I've never sent one myself, mine would be too boring! "Took kids to school, came home..."

MyNutcrackerSuiteAudrina Wed 05-Dec-12 22:22:51

I couldn't do it either.

"Discovered that frozen garlic cubes are cheaper in the long-run than buying fresh and having the bulbs go off before you can use them up zzzzz....."

Unless of course everything was dressed-up as a not-so stealth-boast as is the tradition of round robins. You could do all sorts walking the DC to school - learning Mandarin, singing opera. Nobody would know grin

anja1likesChristmas Wed 05-Dec-12 23:13:30

I must admit I find them boring - at least some of the ones I receive. "in January we flew to Antigua - In February we went Skiing - In March little star got a trophy for scuba diving and in April big star got promoted..."

The best one was a couple of years ago when someone was a bit to frank I thought (and someone else thought too) about a rocky patch in their marriage hmm

So I don't send them (barely read the ones I receive) but I manage to write a couple of paragraphs of personalised chat in my Christmas cards... Which is why I send very few. Very shock at postage costs for sending abroad today! Only happens once a year and it seems to double every time!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now