Advanced search

Where would I find....

(10 Posts)
iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 14:19:22 filter paper that I can use to make snowflake decorations for the window like this? Preferably that I can buy on amazon or tesco online please. I don't use a coffee filter so I don't really know what I'm looking at. All the ones I can find online don't look as though they'd open up to a full circle... Please guide me in the right direction. THanks.

MadameCastafiore Wed 05-Dec-12 14:23:01

Aren't most of them a funny shape - sort of conical with a flat bottom? Or brown, ours are always brown!

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 14:27:54

yes, i can't find a circular one....and I don't was brown snowflakes!

NorbertDentressangle Wed 05-Dec-12 14:30:51

You used to be able to get the flat circular ones that you had to fold years ago but I don't think I've seen them recently.

What about a specialist coffee place?

NorbertDentressangle Wed 05-Dec-12 14:33:43

Wonder if these sort can be pushed flat?

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 17:12:44

Thanks, a glance, those look just like bun cases! Maybe I'll try them as have some in the baking cupboard...

TheHouseofMirth Wed 05-Dec-12 17:28:46

I may be thick but can't you just cut circles out of normal paper?

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 19:48:51

houseofmirth, you're not being thick...I'm just being lazy!! blushgrin I think I may end up cutting out circles though...but it will take me a while as there are 4 kids for this activity, all preschoolers!

TheWoollybacksWife Wed 05-Dec-12 20:04:49

These are on eBay but are card. I wonder if the seller could cut them in paper. They are 9cm in diameter.

PollyDodo Wed 05-Dec-12 21:40:55

350 for less than a fiver!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: