Talk

Advanced search

half price trees at B&Q

(6 Posts)
vodkaanddietirnbru Sat 01-Dec-12 16:59:59

Have just picked up a half price tree today £70 down to £35. Also thanks to a helpful post by another mumsnetter I saved another 25% by joining their B&Q club - you get a barcode/membership number that gets you money off deals. Along with a 3 for 2 offer on decorations and tinsel we saved over £50.

B&Q club. They are also having a Bog Deal weekend this weekend so if you want a bargain get there this weekend.

Wilts Sat 01-Dec-12 17:09:03

Are all of the trees half price ? Can you join their club instore ?

I desperately need a new tree to replace our sad looking one, but am too stingy to pay full price !

vodkaanddietirnbru Sat 01-Dec-12 17:27:55

you can join it online and they email your details. I showed them the email and barcode on my phone to get the extra 25% off. Not all trees are half price but you would get 25% off them using the code you get through.

I got this one but it looks nicer in real life than in the photo

poozlepants Sat 01-Dec-12 17:39:27

I got a 7ft one ( mixed tips and cones) reduced from £90 to £45 plus the 25% off and it is an absolute bargain. I put it up this afternoon (but I haven't decorated it) and I have to admit it looks really good. We always have had real trees but last couple of years they have been awful and really expensive because everyone is putting their decorations up earlier they have the trees in from the end of November so by Christmas Day they are just a bit wilted and pathetic. Plus one of our cats is prone to climbing them - I tested him with the plastic one this afternoon and he has shown no interest so a result all round.

poozlepants Sat 01-Dec-12 17:40:47

I did hear the staff telling people about the B and Q club when I was in the shop and getting them to sign up for their discount.

Wilts Sat 01-Dec-12 17:45:53

Great, thanks. I will pop over tomorrow- dh will be overjoyed wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now