Talk

Advanced search

Leap pad tablet??

(8 Posts)
andy84 Fri 30-Nov-12 19:26:44

I'm really struggling what to get my 4 year daughter for Christmas? I'm thinking a tablet? She loves playing in my iPhone & iPad and manages too bother. Has anyone got one? Are they worth it? X

QueenoftheVerse Fri 30-Nov-12 20:53:54

My DS is also 4 and we're struggling with what to get him too. I had a look at these on Amazon and they've got a really good write up.

I hope someone comes along soon who has more info smile

andy84 Fri 30-Nov-12 20:58:51

Yeah I have read alot off reviews on them, the only cons are you don't get a charger with it, but I checked ebay & you get them for like £5, xxx

PollyDodo Sat 01-Dec-12 02:08:44

My DC got the original Leap pads for xmas last year and are still playing them. Definitely get the charger or stock up on loads of batteries though.

ellargh Sat 01-Dec-12 02:11:21

I got to play with one at a recent John Lewis event. I spent half an hour turning myself into a pirate grin

I'm definitely going to buy one for DD as soon as I get the money.

whimsy Sat 01-Dec-12 06:36:06

Ds3 had one for his 4th birthday and loves it, as does his big brothers. The charger is god send because it uses the batteries really quickly (as in a couple of hours). We got the LeapPad recharger pack, as we knew he'd want to charge it up and take it out with him. You can't do that with the other charger. Lots of apps to download, videos, games to buy smile

BabylonPI Sat 01-Dec-12 06:40:42

Have ordered one for dd2 - she loves iPad/iPhone, so she'll love this

She's 3.4 smile

andy84 Sat 01-Dec-12 10:01:06

Thanks everyone! Off to buy one today! Everytime a advert comes on the tv with the leap pad, my daughter pauses the tv! smile x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now