Talk

Advanced search

So what will your 7 - 10 yr old boys be wearing to their Christmas parties / on Christmas day?

(9 Posts)
ja9 Wed 28-Nov-12 12:40:19

My lovely 8yo ds has no opinions and is happy to wear whatever I give him. I usually go for a nice shirt with smart jeans. This year I'm slightly tempted by a cheesy Christmas jumper....but will probably resort to a nice shirt (that is ...if I can find one....any links?) I'm also partial to a tank top...

So, what will your boys be wearing? Would love to see links...

DoubleMum Wed 28-Nov-12 13:46:06

We don't have any Christmas parties and we don't dress up on Christmas day either, but he would wear what I put out for him within reason and would be fine with a shirt and jeans, definitely not fine with a xmas jumper. But then neither would I be, so fair enough. I don't buy anything special to wear on xmas day though, funds are tight.

NuclearStandoff Wed 28-Nov-12 13:49:42

Clothes

ja9 Wed 28-Nov-12 14:11:54

Great idea NuclearStandoff.... think we will go with that too grin

vodkaanddietirnbru Wed 28-Nov-12 14:20:35

ds has this shirt and these trousers

higherhill Wed 28-Nov-12 14:28:32

Have just bought mine a dark red checked shirt from Next that comes with a chunky grey waistcoat tank top thing. Will be wearing this with slim fitting dark red cords and boots.

VoldemortsNipple Wed 28-Nov-12 14:46:03

DS1 has this reindeer tshirt from River Island with a hoody and these coloured chinos and these boots

He was an easy child to buy for this year. I hope DS1 and DD are going to be so easy hmm Wishful thinking.

ja9 Wed 28-Nov-12 20:27:02

Vols, that tshirt is verycool! Shame they don'tdo them in mens sizes....dh would like it!

Taffeta Wed 28-Nov-12 20:28:02

DS wears what he wants, not what I want. he is very opinionated.

He will want to wear these slouchy trousers. I will prob ask nicely if he will wear these green ones instead.

Top - no idea. probably whatever he pulls out of the cupboard first

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now