Talk

Advanced search

Small Christmas tree for ds

(8 Posts)
Icelollycraving Mon 26-Nov-12 11:20:42

Ds is robust let's say,dh says no tree this year sad
I thought I'd get a small tree for his room. I love the ones in the little white company. I don't want to spend a lot,does anyone know where I can buy one (online ideally).

McKayz Mon 26-Nov-12 11:22:50

Asda have little ones Tree

celebmum Mon 26-Nov-12 11:23:51

They had little 2ft ones in £land near me! In green/pink/white.. A tree and a few baubles etc for a couple of quid.. Bargain and so what if it gets knocked over! grin

2muchxmaspud Mon 26-Nov-12 11:36:29

Yes to asda, we got one 2 year ago to put up on our hifi cabinet so we could have a tree in or livingroom but so DS couldn't reach it. We had a baby gate inbetween him and the big tree in the hall. Had to have my big tree up somewhere.

DewDr0p Mon 26-Nov-12 13:41:44

Does your place have picture rails? Knocking a tack into the picture rail and using cotton thread to tie the top of the tree to it is surprisingly effective. (I use normal sewing thread but double it up a couple of times if that makes sense?)

Icelollycraving Mon 26-Nov-12 14:37:59

No. Bog standard flat!

Icelollycraving Mon 26-Nov-12 22:56:12

Anyone seen the type I mean? Kind of like a twiggy tree?

2muchxmaspud Tue 27-Nov-12 00:13:07

You got a heighley gate garden center in your neck of the woods? They sell them. Bloody pricey aswell!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now