Talk

Advanced search

help me decide what I want please??

(3 Posts)
peanutMD Fri 23-Nov-12 20:54:05

basically DP and my mum are conspiring about what I want for Christmas, they dint know that I know this but he has a habit if leaving phone lying around and texts scroll along the top.

I should mention none if us are exactly flush so I'm mortified that they are trying to decide between a kobo glo or a NetBook.

My NetBook is falling apart but still barely usable and tbh I would live to replace it with a laptop but can't really justify it ATM so a contribution would be an option.

The Kobo glo is something I would also love as I'm pregnant with DC2 and think it would be great for those nights when I'm feeding and I generally live reading and have listed after an EBook reader for a long time but again us it really worth spending £100 to read some books?

I do think that tbh money could be better spent Abe I don't necessarily expect our want an expensive presentbut I'm just not sure what!

Help and suggestions are required and as appreciated

amazingmumof6 Sat 24-Nov-12 00:39:28

get the netbook and a headlight for night time reading, the type which you can adjust brightness is best (twisty light part).

peanutMD Sat 24-Nov-12 20:13:00

thanks but I'm really not sure about a headlight with a breast feeding baby smile

Had a play with a kobo today and payed with some netbooks but still can't decide...

I'm not normally this fussy/awkward honest lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now