Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recommend your DC's Batman costume?

(5 Posts)
Lastyearsmodel Fri 16-Nov-12 16:19:26

DS has announced he'd like Batman costume from Santa. The grey and blue style with a fabric mask/head bit as have read the plastic ones are uncomfy and break. And washable - DS likes to wear his favourite costumes from dawn til dusk.

I'm confused - some of the really expensive ones look exactly the same as the cheapest ones. Have had great dressing up stuff from Sainburys but they haven't got Batman.

Help anyone?

Lastyearsmodel Fri 16-Nov-12 17:57:40

BeaLola Fri 16-Nov-12 18:15:20

DS has had 2 Batman outfits both from ELC - one was £16 & the other similar price. First one bought May this year was blue & grey & he then choose to buy black & silver one there in October with gift money. He loves both & wears them a lo - not fully washable though :-(

Lastyearsmodel Fri 16-Nov-12 19:05:15

Thanks Bea. Have bought one from ELC with their 20% off. Black and silver - not quite the old blue and grey Batman I remember but at least it's not the all black evil-looking thing from the latest films. DS is only 4!

BeaLola Fri 16-Nov-12 22:02:11

Meant to say that I got some lovely Batman pj's in ASDA yesterday for £8 for 5 year old DS & he will love them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now