Talk

Advanced search

Cheapest place to buy perfumes? Come and compare

(6 Posts)
mumnosbest Fri 16-Nov-12 12:12:44

I'm sure I'm not the only one buying perfume this year so thought we could start our own price comparison thread. I'm looking for Dolce & Gabbana Blue for Women, for Dsis present. So far the cheapest has been Amazon at £34.70 50ml. Anyone seen it for less?

GoldenHandshake Fri 16-Nov-12 12:23:07

I think I saw it in Asda for £28? (D&G Light Blue) cannot remember the size though!

4forkssake Fri 16-Nov-12 12:40:43

The asda D&G is only 25ml. I use D&G & shop around & have found that Amazon tends to be the cheapest for 50ml. Would be interested to hear if you find it cheaper!

mumnosbest Fri 16-Nov-12 13:39:52

Thanks. Going to asda later so will look but sounds like the 50ml will be better value. Thanks for your replies though smile

PeppermintLatte Fri 16-Nov-12 14:09:51

Don't know if it's relevent but boots have versace woman on sale for £15. It's a fabulous perfume, so it's a real bargain.

oreocrumbs Fri 16-Nov-12 14:44:42

The three places I have found the cheapest for fragrance are:

The perfume shop, fragrance direct and cheap smells. I use these as a benchmark and then check boots and amazon to see if they have any offers on. 9/10 one of these 3 have the best deals on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now