Talk

Advanced search

Secret Santa help...

(8 Posts)
ja9 Thu 15-Nov-12 20:53:14

I normally just pick up any generic thing... but this time I have 'pulled' one of the people I work with most and now I feel pressure to get it right!! Haven't got a scoob what to get!

She's about 50
Glam
Skint - never treats herself
and fave food is Salmon
she has a GSOH so I could go silly - if I was clever enough to think of anything!

Any clever shoppers out there with suggestions

Budget is £6

TIA

MrsJamin Thu 15-Nov-12 20:55:29

I used to always do the same thing- a mulled wine hamper, so include red wine, apple, orange, spices etc.

MikeLitoris Thu 15-Nov-12 20:59:41

I'll swap with you. I have to buy a 22yo man something for £2.50.

Superdrug does that mua make up, most if it is £1. Do her a little gift bag/basket.

I normall go over the agreed amount anyway, especially if its someone i like.

Thefoxsbrush Thu 15-Nov-12 21:04:41

A £6 set from lush, a £6 body scrub, Xmas eve pamper kit - mini bottle of wine, face mask, tea light, a few chocolates? Novelty Xmas socks/slippers?

ja9 Thu 15-Nov-12 21:09:21

MikeLitoris (felt blush typing your name!) Swap ya then!

A Wonka Bar for your boy?
Christmas tie from Primark?
A man soap from lush?

SantasComingFace Thu 15-Nov-12 21:18:49

Pretty little handbag mirror?

MikeLitoris Thu 15-Nov-12 21:30:32

I think im going to get him a novelty mug of some sort.

Ive only been working with him two weeks fgs.

elvisaintdead Thu 15-Nov-12 21:43:47

A pretty scarf? New look have some in that price bracket, costume jewellery, alcohol mini if she drinks eg baileys/vodka/champagne, pretty mug for her cuppa with some luxury teabags/coffee depending on preference, purse? Nail polish and manicure set, candles, pamper set, nice hand cream....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now