Talk

Advanced search

Reusable advent calendar

(6 Posts)
hawthers Wed 14-Nov-12 13:49:08

I'm looking for a reusable fabric advent calendar. Anyone seen a good one?

Am happy to make it if its a kit but am struggling to find anything I like.

nextphase Wed 14-Nov-12 18:47:46

Hobby Craft had some nice ones a few weeks ago.
Only a snowman and a house left on the www now. Might be worth a trip to a store if you've got one near you?

legalalien Wed 14-Nov-12 18:48:57

There are a lot of them on amazon (I was on there today looking for an advent calendar)

wellilikemytwinklinglights Wed 14-Nov-12 19:33:21

I was going to say amazon also, I am ordering mine tonight so can't say yet what they are like.

scabbysnake Wed 14-Nov-12 19:39:35

saw some in lidl today, £4.99 i think.two different kinds. i was going to get ds's one each but i'm not sure the pockets are big enough as i'm putting in the little packets of lego free from the sun. does anyone know any with biggish pockets? love this asda one groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp?trailSize=1&searchString=advent+calendar&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=178803 but don't think the drawers will be big enough for me either.

Clothilde Sat 17-Nov-12 14:46:39

I have the Fiesta crafts Nativity scene one, which I love. The characters can be stuck on anywhere with Velcro, and they have elastic on the back so you can use them as finger puppets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now