Talk

Advanced search

12" girls bike that ISN'T bright pink

(6 Posts)
Marcheline Tue 13-Nov-12 09:44:23

Does it exist?

We are on a budget and could spend up to £80, but if cheaper that would be great.

When I was little, I had a light blue bike, with doll seat and multicoloured tassels from the handlebars. I suppose I am trying to find something similar but am really struggling - anything with tassels / doll seat (I know I could buy one separately but am working full time and pregnant so am feeling lazy tired) is bright pink and has awful pictures of cupcakes or princesses.

DH doesn't want to buy her a boys bike - please help!

ThePathanKhansWitch Tue 13-Nov-12 10:09:29

The pom pom apollo at halfotds?

Marcheline Tue 13-Nov-12 11:30:33

That is amazingly close to what I had in mind, thank you! It is a 14" bike though; DD will be 3 in January, is 14" too big?

I would love it more if it didn't have to have all the stickers all over it!

EddieIzzardIsOrange Tue 13-Nov-12 11:35:40

Blue me to You one Out of stock currently though so dont know price

Asda Bit over your price range though but might go on sale?

absolute favourite great price too

Marcheline Tue 13-Nov-12 12:23:33

Thanks Eddie, I like the honey bee one too.

I think I am expecting too much from a chldren's bike, they are all a bit tacky but I guess that is half the fun, isn't it? My mum was very 'killjoy' about girly things and I used to hate that I was never allowed princess dressing up or patent shoes with little bows, so I do let DD have lots of girly things, but I am starting to feel a bit princessed-out.

I need to get over myself, she would love a princess bike, I bet.

SayHelloToMyLittleFriend Tue 13-Nov-12 14:34:16

Thanks for the link to the honeybee bike Eddie, have just reserved it. My dd will love it, also in halfords just now they are giving a £10 voucher to spend on accessories too, makes this bike even more of a bargain smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now