Talk

Advanced search

Aldi Christmas stuff in on Thursday

(8 Posts)
loubielou31 Tue 13-Nov-12 09:06:51

I'm planning my shopping now!
Ginger bread house kits for £4.99. John Lewis can get knotted with it's £15 ones.
Lebkuchen, yum.
Spekulatius...
I still can't bring myself to spend £4.99 on the Gluhwein that only costs 1euro in Germany though this year I'll be making my own mulled wine.
www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week46Thursday12.htm

DoubleMum Tue 13-Nov-12 09:45:27

Do the Aldi gingerbread houses stay together does anyone know?

NotMostPeople Tue 13-Nov-12 09:47:28

Our Aldi has all of that in already.

MamaPizza Tue 13-Nov-12 17:02:52

I got that gingerbread house last year, it's fab! And yes it stayed together the whole time.

oldraver Tue 13-Nov-12 18:09:32

Our Aldi has had ready made Gingerbread houses for ages, not sure if they are they same. Are they any good ?

I have also bought two chocolate puddings, one with salted caramel in and the otherr just squidgy chocolate. I love Florentines as well and M+S didnt have any so going to give Aldi a go

YourHandInMyHand Tue 13-Nov-12 19:33:57

Yes we had a gingerbread house from Aldi before and it held together. DS wouldn't let it be eaten and it only got disposed of when it had a visible lay of dust on! Seemed such a shame to waste the gingerbread but DS was adamant his sugary work of art not be destroyed! grin

I will definitely be popping in to Aldi on Thursday thanks OP.

DoubleMum Tue 13-Nov-12 20:33:43

I've been looking for the gingerbread houses for weeks and again today, but they aren't in our store yet. I've had the Ikea one in the past which was a disaster and the lakeland one which was brilliant, so will give this a go and if I don't like it revert back to Lakeland for ever more!

mummy1986 Wed 14-Nov-12 13:27:29

From tomorrow Lidl have lots of xmasy bits.
They also have an official one direction calender for £1.99!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now