Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recomend somewhere good for photo calendars?

(8 Posts)
ScramblyEgg Mon 12-Nov-12 10:34:33

I've used Bob Books in the past, and they've been lovely but the software seems a bit faffy.

I really just want to be able to whack a few photos in and be done with it. Any suggestions, please?

ilovetermtime Mon 12-Nov-12 12:07:40

I use photobox. Have used them for years, never had a problem.

glasshouse Mon 12-Nov-12 12:09:17

Another one for Photobox, used them for the last five years, always very quick delivery.

BlueChampagne Mon 12-Nov-12 13:50:12

I've used Truprint (www.truprint.co.uk) who are fine too.

MadameGazelle Mon 12-Nov-12 14:45:24

Vistaprint - if you go through this link it's free, so you only pay £3.86 postage - I had one delivered last week and it's fab smile

ScramblyEgg Mon 12-Nov-12 19:16:52

Great, thanks for these - will definitely have a look at Photobox.

oreocrumbs Mon 12-Nov-12 19:52:54

Groupon has a deal on photobox calendars

Here.

I paid about £20 each for the calendars last year, this year I am getting 3 for about £25 with this deal.

BeaLola Mon 12-Nov-12 21:27:32

I use Photobox & have for last few years - usually wait until special offer as I do 2 calendars for Parents - both different. Because it is the pictures they love I do the A3 calendars & in the past have done scenes from outings, holidays, get togethers - always been well received.

This year for the first time I have done each of them a A3 different calendar from DS with 12 pics of him on each one - I can honestly say that the quality is superb & they look absolutley fab. I'm sure that even if I buy them nothing else they will both be filled with emotion when they see them.

My dad btw has kept on display throughout his house all past years calendars (!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now