Talk

Advanced search

Joint presents for couples?

(6 Posts)
ScariestFairyByFar Sun 11-Nov-12 22:19:30

Ok or not? Looking for something for step brother and his gf. I'm making flavoured vodka there both into there drink so maybe that'd be ok and something for the house?

Tommy Sun 11-Nov-12 22:20:34

I would think that was a lovely present!

It would do for me! I wouldn't want something like a book or cd as a joint present but food or drink is great because it is designed to be enjoyed together.

TravelinColour Sun 11-Nov-12 22:22:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

anja1cam Sun 11-Nov-12 22:23:33

I think that is fine - depending on how well you know them (the gf) to make a individual present / what your budget is etc. We usually receive (now and also before we were married) both joint or single presents from different relatives and I'm happy with that (I end to appreciate house presents more than DH though...)

MrsGP Sun 11-Nov-12 22:30:33

I buy a couples presents. Previous years I have bought mugs (1 each) and nice chocs then wrapped in a gift box. One mug said His Lordship, can't remember the other but was similar. They suited the couple I bought them for. Bought Mr and Mrs board game for my newly wed friends who like to entertain at home and play games such as pictionary.
Can't think of any more, too busy watching Celebrity, but like the idea!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now