Talk

Advanced search

lego hogwarts castle 4842

(6 Posts)
wfrances Thu 08-Nov-12 20:46:38

here we go already, does anyone know where i can get one of these?

hattymattie Thu 08-Nov-12 20:47:27

I saw it on Amazon but it costs a blood fortune.

hattymattie Thu 08-Nov-12 20:47:52

or even a bloody fortune grin

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Thu 08-Nov-12 20:50:35

Don't do it! I bought one for ds about 8 years ago along with the shrieking shack and privet drive. It took me three days to put it together. It fell to pieces within an hour. We then rebuilt it, and again it fell to pieces. It's now all over the house. I really wouldn't buy one. It looks great but it's a nightmare.

bedmonster Thu 08-Nov-12 21:37:46

It's brill, we got ours from amazon and it's the only lego set we have that's still separate and in its own box. It gets made from time to time and then demolished and put away until a rainy few holiday days.
Do they not have it on amazon now?
Oh, and the extreme would be to superglue the pieces together one by one to be able to actually use it and play with it for a long time.

ObiWan Fri 09-Nov-12 04:53:12

I think it's been discontinued by Lego uk, so it's a bit more expensive than it used to be on Amazon and Play.com

If you can find a biggish independant toy shop that's likely to still have some on the shelves, that's likely to be your best bet.

Ours does not to seem to fall apart at all, and it's been up for a year now. It's a really nice set.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now