Talk

Advanced search

Present for nursery staff

(9 Posts)

my DD 2.3 goes to nursery four days a week and adores her key worker and the other staff. Last year I got a bag of chocolates for them, but I think the staff room is full to the brim with edibles by the end of term and I know many are on diets.

The staff are truly amazing but I have no idea what to get them or her key worker. Ideas much appreciated

2anddone Mon 05-Nov-12 21:11:29

It might be nice to get something for the nursery eg Early Learning Centre Vouchers or a new kettle for the staff room. If not just get a small tin of biscuits for the staff to share and something nice for her key worker.

GenevieveSmyth Mon 05-Nov-12 21:23:42

What is your budget? Do you want to buy them something each or something for them all together?

EthelredOnAGoodDay Mon 05-Nov-12 21:27:22

I got some really nice handcream and some posh biccies for DD's key worker and the other ladies in her room.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 05-Nov-12 21:31:25

Budget?

I always bought a magazine subscription for them - depends on the age of the staff but I bought Glamour.

tassisssss Mon 05-Nov-12 21:41:02

Wooden nativity or fabric nativity advent calendar for the nursery.

Or gardening vouchers/new jigsaws for the nursery.

Wine for the table on their night out? Can you find out where they're going and phone the restaurant to organise?

(FWIW I tend to just buy for the key worker)

PoppyWearer Mon 05-Nov-12 21:44:08

<steals the magazine subscription idea>

Had always done biscuits/chocs before!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 05-Nov-12 21:45:40

Steal away!

It's always gone down well!

I did it first when ds1 left to go to school, but then used it for Christmas' when ds2 was there.

Thanks everyone, great ideas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now