Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I might get a really snazzy yoyo? One like a professional yoyo-er would yoyo with.

(9 Posts)
RightUpMyRue Sat 03-Nov-12 20:00:04

I want to get my mum one. She's very good with a yoyo.

UniS Sat 03-Nov-12 20:08:06

www.yoyoshop.co.uk/products/Henrys/Henrys_Coral_Snake.html these are VERY nice. The shop have others that are also nice but not quite as nice as this one.

I have a couple of Henrys Diabolos and they spin nicely. Henrys build quality is generally very high.

RightUpMyRue Sat 03-Nov-12 20:10:32

Are you a Pro yoyo-er? smile

UniS Sat 03-Nov-12 20:27:39

no, but I knew people who were. I just played about with diablolo, my real passion is unicycles.

My Yoyos are only "cosmos " brand clutch Yoyo's Nothing very special. Henrys make a range of Yoyo, the Coral snake IS top end but they are all nice, The "Tiger snake" looks like a budget version of the Coral snake.

Ratso Sat 03-Nov-12 22:32:42

wow. £44.49 for a yoyo. Thats a lot.

What about a good yoyo suitable for a 7yr old girl for less than £10?

RightUpMyRue Sun 04-Nov-12 09:59:17

My eyes widened a little at the price too Ratso shock

There were plenty of others on the website though smile

Ratso Sun 04-Nov-12 16:19:13

It did have ball bearings n ting tho, I guess thats why. I'm going for another browse later on.

Did you find what you wanted RUMR?

RightUpMyRue Sun 04-Nov-12 19:30:55

I haven't had a thorough look yet. I want to get my mum one for Xmas so I have plenty of time yet.

I know it's a slightly odd pressie for an old woman but when you're buying for a 70 year old who has everything she wants and needs you have to get a bit imaginative!

Ratso Sun 11-Nov-12 21:25:00

Telling me, I've got to buy for two elderly & crumbly 91& 92 yr olds this Christmas. I have no ideas left after 12 years of cookery books, plants & port. They have it all already. Tut. They don't eat much and don't like audio books. Aaaarrrrgghh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now