Talk

Advanced search

Heston Christmas pudding is the big orange as nice as the tangerine little one and how many do each feed?

(3 Posts)
Prarieflower Sat 03-Nov-12 18:55:52

Last year we had 2X little(only dp and I ate it)and think we had some left over ie we had 1 on Xmas day then the other on another day.Twas lovely.

This year we have my parents coming too and dm will eat it and probably dd with dp and I,not sure re the dtwins(they have a raisin hate thing going)or my dad although when he could change his mind.

If we got the large would there be much wastage?Have just bought 2 little ones but wondering if I'm being stingy.Not sure re the 4 hour steaming of the large either!

Help!!!!!

Tesco are doing a Finest clementine one this year - I have bought one to try, and I will let you know how it is.

megandraper Sat 03-Nov-12 19:25:48

We had the orange Heston last year and it was yummy - fed 5 adults with leftovers if I remember rightly. Can't have it this year as we have to have a gluten free one now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now