Talk

Advanced search

Dolls Pram

(7 Posts)
Goldpippin Sat 03-Nov-12 08:13:26

I really want to get dd1 a dolls pram for Christmas but don't know where to begin. She is only 18 months and we already have the little buggy that ds won't let her near. So would rather get her a proper pram, any recommendations ?

INeedThatForkOff Sat 03-Nov-12 08:22:35

I've just got DD a little silver cross one, red with white polka dots. TBH, despite good reviews, it's pretty flimsy. Wish I'd spent a bit more and bought the Brio Plum one instead.

GlesgaRocket Sat 03-Nov-12 08:23:18

My DD is 20 months old. She received this pram www.toyella.com/toys/moover/dolls-pram-in-red for her 1st birthday, and she has played with it consistently since then. It also appears to be pretty well made as it has taken a real battering from her with no damage.

However, not sure how suitable it would be for taking out and about (although there is rubber on the wooden wheels) as she's only ever played with it indoors.

INeedThatForkOff Sat 03-Nov-12 10:06:43

My DD has the Moover too, but it's a bit small now.

Betty24 Sun 04-Nov-12 16:04:12

another vote for the Moover, bought for dd's 2nd birthday and plays with a lot indoors but not one for taking to the shops. It is such a beautiful pram and looks divine in the bedroom.

I would like to buy a more durable buggy this christmas and considering the baby annabell 2 in 1, or corolla 3 wheel buggy but they are just so pink!!

Flisspaps Sun 04-Nov-12 16:37:34

DD has a grey Silver Cross Ranger.

izzywizzyisbizzy Sun 04-Nov-12 19:15:40

We have this baby orn one, here

we got it when DD was just 2, but tbh, she prefers the small £8 collapsable one from argos, although that may change when new baby arrives

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now