Talk

Advanced search

The White Company candles?

(12 Posts)
The3Bears Fri 02-Nov-12 20:55:16

I love scented candles and would really like to get a lovely one this year to burn all through christmas, Im thinking of getting the winter one from the white company but wanted to see if anyone else had any recomendations first? I had yankee christmas cookie last year and liked that but it did smell abit too sweet at times.

MadameCastafiore Fri 02-Nov-12 21:05:56

Jo Malone are the best I have ever had, mind you Molten Brown are good too. Never bought from white company, clothes and bed linen but not candles.

Sleepwhenidie Fri 02-Nov-12 21:14:47

White co candles are very good, not on the same level as Jo Malone and Diptyque but worth the price. The Winter one is lovely and christmassy...

dementedma Fri 02-Nov-12 21:24:00

Let me introduce you to Skye candles. Great service,great price and smell divine

BeaLola Fri 02-Nov-12 21:37:16

Jo Malone is my favourite (pomegranate noir) but The White Company Winter one is a close runner up especially pricewise.

I have had all the winter variations & buy each year . My favourite is the signature one or the ultimate 4 wick (depends where I need to put them. The only one I wasn' keen on was the botanical variation as the scent didn't seem as "strong" when burning.

Red magazine has a 20% off code if you are going to buy; thewhitecompany.com/RED4

NotQuintAtAllOhNo Fri 02-Nov-12 21:40:30

£38 for a candle!!! shock

Oh how the other half live....

Pancakeflipper Fri 02-Nov-12 21:42:18

Oooh those Skye candles look tempting.

The3Bears Fri 02-Nov-12 21:42:34

Thanks Bealola, I am going to order the 3 wick one and the code makes it £44 so thank you very much thanks

NotQuintAtAllOhNo Fri 02-Nov-12 22:18:10

What about Penhaligons?

AllOverIt Fri 02-Nov-12 22:18:27

There's a £125 candle on there confused

beachyhead Fri 02-Nov-12 22:28:09

The Zara home ones are amazing... £19.99 for a big one.... always my favourite

dementedma Sat 03-Nov-12 15:07:30

The Skye candles are much more affordable and are handmade by very small company on the island. I recommend them to everyone. Buy a wee one to try it first - delivery is fast.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now