Talk

Advanced search

Not like me at all - haven't got started on the family Christmas presents yet.

(3 Posts)
2kidsintow Thu 01-Nov-12 18:53:23

I've got all the DDs' stocking gifts. And some small bits and pieces. And I know what my DD1 wants/needs for her main present (new TV). DD2 yet to decide, but will be given a deadline by the end of Nov so she can write her Father Christmas list.

I also have 4 sets of friends to buy for (we all give each other biscuits or chocolates - no complaints here, we don't buy any of our own as we always get some from the friends) - and these I have bought in the 3 for £10 at Asda.

I also have my parents, sisters and their husbands and their children to buy for. And 2 nieces and nephews on my DHs side, along with his Mum and her Sister.

I just can't get started! Still toying with the idea of getting vouchers all round, but think that is a bit thoughtless - along with the fact that you get the face value of a voucher, whereas you can get a bit of a bargain with a gift sometimes.

Really need to find my get up and go!

pigleychez Thu 01-Nov-12 20:02:04

Come over to the Bargains thread. Lots of good deals, codes etc there to get you started smile

2kidsintow Thu 01-Nov-12 20:43:50

Thanks. Will check it out.

Have just text my family with request for ideas of what they might like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now