Talk

Advanced search

Advent calendars where do you keep yours

(10 Posts)
spottymoo Thu 01-Nov-12 15:37:29

We have 2 children ones 2 dogs and a cat one every year usual I put small nails up and gang them on the wall in the dinning room.

However we have just moved and by December I will have fresh newly decorated
walls and don't really want nail holes in them

We don't have a dresser or side board on so any suggestions?

2kidsintow Thu 01-Nov-12 18:48:33

Not probably going to be a helpful suggestion, but.... we keep ours on top of the piano. grin

WeAllHaveWings Thu 01-Nov-12 18:51:44

we keep ours under the couch, because it looks awful when ds has pulled and ripped the first few doors off.

zillyzilly Thu 01-Nov-12 18:52:51

The dc all keep theirs in their bedrooms. The chickens line their coop with theirs.

olibeansmummy Thu 01-Nov-12 18:57:20

On the side in the kitchen

wheredidiputit Thu 01-Nov-12 19:29:37

I keep the chocolate ones on the top of the fridge.

But they have a wooden one which sits on the radiator and a felt one which hangs on the dinning room door.

Loulousmummy Fri 02-Nov-12 12:47:04

Balanced at the back of the sofa. They do keep falling down though and end up underneath usually, and just get taken out to open. Should really put them somewhere else, thinking the living room window sill but the radiators underneath it so maybe not.

shinybaubles Fri 02-Nov-12 12:51:30

You don't need nails - you need those other things - no marks and removable here and they do work we are in a rented house and everything is hung with these, and they are removable, they come in loads of different sizes etc. can also be found in diy stores.

spottymoo Fri 02-Nov-12 21:23:29

Shiny they look awesome thank you gringringrin

attheendoftheday Sun 04-Nov-12 15:40:48

I was going to recommend the Command hooks too. They work really well and don't leave a mark.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now